A Useful Tool
When you are in the water diving you want to be able to have a quality knife at your side, leg, or on your BCD. They come in handy for many different reasons. The most common reason would to be cut clear of an obstacle that is keeping you from continuing your dive or surfacing. This is a crucial tool that could result in life or death if you do not have one and get trapped in something under the water.
Superday Scuba Diving Knife Diving and Spearfishing Knife,Tactical Stainless Knife,Water Sports, Black
- High quality stainless blade: Our tactical knife made of high quality stainless steel blade material that is corrosion-resistant & never rust.
- Lightweight: This pocket knife is very easy to carry. Survival knife with its extreme spear point blade with sharp and razor edge blade for scuba diving, snorkeling.
- Adopt all condition: The diving knife includes a black diving knife, a heavy-duty plastic sheath for the knife, two leg/arm straps and a nylon material sheath for the knife.
- High performance: It came sharp and ready to use for snorkeling, fishing, swimming, boating, shallow scuba and cutting fish line, also for combat, self-defense.
- Overall Length: 8.46 inch.
The price of this knife is $7.99.
The rating for this knife is would get a 3.5 out of 5 from me as it seems to be a bit low grade material and the paracord handle looks rather cheap. You would get what you pay for in this instance. Click on name to be linked to purchasing this beginner knife.
- Knife with stainless steel blade and featuring a built-in line cutter
- AISI 420 tempered stainless steel blade. Stainless steel hilt. Release button on grip
- Blade 120-mm long
- Straight edge on one side and serrated edge + line cutter on the other
- Hand grip covered in thermoplastic rubber for a safe grip
The price of this knife is $21.90.
This knife would rate a 4 out of 5 for me. The serrated edge gives you the advantage to saw through small obstacles and has a gut hook that would be good to cut fishing lines. This knife would be another beginner to intermediate diver knife.
- Tried and true small knife
- Easy to handle and blade penetrates well
- Pointed tip knife
- Complete with sheath and leg straps
- Straight edge/partial serrated
The price of this dive knife is $39.95
This intermediate dive knife is a great tool to dive with. The hard sheath gives you added protection from the knife itself. I would rate this knife a 5 of 5 and it comes at a great price.
- 420 Stainless Steel
- 2.3″ Blade
- Total length: 7″
- Molded nylon grip for comfort
The price of this dive knife is $16.98.
This is an excellent tool as it has many functions. The blunt tip allows you to pry objects off or open them such as clams or oysters. It has both a sharp smooth side as well as a serrated side plus a gut hook. Another great aspect of the knife is that is has a metal pommel that would be good for banging on your scuba tank to get your partners attention. I would rate this BCD knife a 5 of 5 due to its multi functions.
- Choice of two blade styles: traditional drop point or blunt tip divers tool
- UKs own HYDRALLOY steel blade for durability and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel signaling pommel insulated from blade to eliminate metal to metal corrosion
- Quick disassembly for cleaning. No tools required!
- Large coil for power grip on blade
The price of this knife depends on the tip you choose. The blunt tip is $59.97 while the drop tip is $73.95. This knife seems to be a solid knife that allows you to disassemble for cleaning. I would rate this as a 3.5 out of 5 based on the reviews that it got on Amazon. This knife does have multiple functions which helps make this a decent knife.
- 420 Stainless Steel blade
- FK-910 features a drop point blade, FK-920 features a blunt tip blade
- Newly designed ergonomic grip with counterweight
- Includes a serrated edge plus a line cutter
- Single button sheath lock release
This is a quality knife that allows for multiple functions as well. Giving the $59.95 price tag it is a reasonable knife for the price. I would rate this knife a 4.5 out of 5 especially since it has the sheath locking mechanism that allows the knife to stay in place and not fall out while diving.
No matter what knife you choose you need to make sure you carry at least one. Dive knives come in handy when you least expect it and it could be the difference in saving your life or your dive partners. I dive with only one knife but I am looking to dive with more. I think that a knife on your leg/arm is imperative as well as keeping a knife on your BCD. I hope that the review of some of these knives helps you choose a quality knife and that you never have to use them to save your life.
As always, Happy Diving.
If you have any questions or comments please leave them in the comment box below. I will respond as soon as possible to you and point you in the right direction.
Please follow me on Twitter, Facebook, and Pintrest which the links are at the bottom.